পোস্ট বার দেখা হয়েছে
BEAUTY OF THE WORLD IS IN OUR HANDS
It was my summer vacations. We planned to visit Goa this time. I was very excited for the holidays. Our flight was on 5th of May. We boarded there by 7 am. We booked our hotel, kept our luggage and were ready to have fun in the beach.
We went to the beach and saw a huge crowd. So many people came to the beach to spend their holidays. We found a place to sit and enjoy the scenic beauty of the beach. While enjoying the scenery I saw that the beach was dirty and litter was all around. We decided to clean this litter and make the beach beautiful as it was before. While we were cleaning some more people joined us. There were many crabs around the beach. While I was cleaning the litter, I held one of the crab and it bit my finger hard and I started crying. Some of them laughed at my stupidity. Everyone got worried as I started crying. My father removed the crab from my finger and put some medicine after we finished our work and returned to the hotel. Because of our good work everyone praised us. We spent some more days in Goa and returned back on 11th of May.
It was an excellent experience of being praised by everyone and doing something great for our nature. Though I had a bad experience of being bitten by a crab, I loved my vacations. I would love to work for our earth every time I get a chance to do. If everyone work for the environment, the nature will be more beautiful as it was before and we will have a better place to live in.

0 মন্তব্যসমূহ